Those are slushies Lung, slurpies are a finer consistency more creamy.
How sad is it we are discussing the finer points between slushies and slurpies. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
Are you people talking about the "slurpees" in the little red, white, and blue cups with the dog in the hat on on the cup? If so, DK has had those for years. If not, anything new is great. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Those are slushies Lung, slurpies are a finer consistency more creamy.
How sad is it we are discussing the finer points between slushies and slurpies. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
The slurpie is more likely to induce brain freeze than a slushie [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I learned just recently that a brain freeze is a migraine.
About 5% of the population does not get migraines. Erego if you get brain freeze then you're capable of having full blown out migraines *knock on wood*.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
Get ready for huge price increases folks. 20 oz. drinks (Pepsi, Coke, etc) have went up 20 cents already.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Well, you gotta get that 60+ mil back somehow. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get ready for huge price increases folks. 20 oz. drinks (Pepsi, Coke, etc) have went up 20 cents already. </div></div>
How long had it been since you purchased there? Pepsi and Coke 20 oz. bottles have been $1.29/$1.39 for the last 6+ months.
I do know that Vault went up 10 cents.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
When I was living in the Washington DC area, the only place to get Slurpees was at the Seven-Eleven stores. If I am not mistaken they "own" Slurpee" and that is the only place you can get them.
You can get the ones with the bear on the logo (like they had at Hills) at Walmart...and you can get the ones with the dog on the logo at Double Kwik...I don't know how to differentiate between em tho as to which is which.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I buy them there everyday. Only they were like $1.42 with tax. Now they're like $1.50+.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks